Ready to transform the retail industry into a new era of productivity? Shopfront requires someone to take our point of sale system to the next level through the design and development of the user interface of our cloud based system.
We develop a point of sale system ready to take on the world. We’re a small, fast moving, agile team, passionate about developing the best products for our customers.
Create amazing, simple to use user experiences and take charge with leading the design while pushing your product vision from the get-go. You’ll start but beginning the redesign of our point of sale system and the continuous improvement of the system, but you’ll also be working with us to drive customers to us through the use of design on our social media and the eventual redesign and improvement of our website. We’ve got a huge number of ideas that we can’t wait to implement with you.
Shopfront is currently in the beta stage with nearly 100 customers and growing rapidly, with full readiness to market planned at the end of this year. We want someone to grow with the company in this full time position. The position is based in Tullamarine, Victoria.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualising web and mobile design ideas,
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to front-end,
- Working with our team to design and develop our current and future products,
- Working with our stakeholders to ensure a consistent and enjoyable customer experience,
- Contributing to the ongoing learning and success of the team, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration and aiding in documentation.
Sounds good? Send us an email at [email protected] including both a résumé and your portfolio. Experience in retail or hospitality is also a bonus (but not required).